Want to record a Jeremy Dean (J. Dean Music) song? You can obtain mechanical licenses in the U.S. through The Harry Fox Agency (HFA). If you are making less than 2,500 copies, you can obtain a license online using a credit card or checking account through HFA's Songfile service. If you are making more than 2,500 copies, you will need to open an HFA Licensee Account.

Resource Type: